Welcoming New Assistance

After composing a respectful and obliged farewell to the former security monitor, Chief, the West Morris Central community proudly welcomes our new security official, Mr. Timothy Snarth.

Originally from the Sussex county area, Mr. Snarth lived in Hudson, Union City for about eleven years of his life. Mr. Snarth then graduated from Vernon High School and attended the County College of Morris and received a degree in Criminal Justice in which he used for the next 25 years of his life as a New Jersey State Trooper.

Mr. Snarth also within his 25 year work term investigated gang shootings and drug distribution in the cities of Irvington and Newark. Additional to his work experience, Mr. Snarth not only worked police matters but also contributed to security detail at various sport, concert, and major events; major events that gave him the opportunity to stand on the ice of the winning Stanley cup team or meeting president bush.

When asked why he had taken this position Mr. Snarth Said,

“I wanted something that could keep me in good area surrounded by good educators and students”.

Mr. Snarth institutes the very philosophy West Morris endorces in terms of safety. Mr. Snarth had also said,

“It’s important for everyone in an educational setting to be aware of the situations around them and at the same time, feel safe. I want to be someone that can be easily approached, and I will always have an open ear”.

Mr. Snarth wanted to make it clear that all students should feel comfortable talking and observantly reporting to him for his best interests truly fall within the welfare of the school’s students and staff alike.

Mr. Snarth will easily visible to the West Morris student’s and will be usually working in tandem with current parking attendant and security official, Mr. Notti.

Now that Mr. Snarth has established his ideal of a good start at West Morris, all members of the WMC community can be assured that the school is once again in good, professional hands.