Cher Fights For Conservatorship Over Her Son

This comes after having multiple impulsive spending sprees, and using drugs.
ET!

The DJ Play A Christmas Song and Believe singer Cher has been denied a conservatorship over her son Elijah Blue Allman. She wants one because her son has abused drugs and he has mental health problems. According to The Guardian,Superior court judge Jessica A Uzcategui was not convinced that a conservatorship was urgently needed and declined the petition on Monday.” Allman’s previously estranged wife stated, “We are thrilled that the court saw that he does not need a temporary conservatorship.” Allman’s lawyer said as he stood alongside him outside the courthouse. “He’s got a lot of support, he’s doing great.”

But it could be dangerous if the Judge decides not to allow a long-term conservatorship. The Guardian reported, “she (Cher) will still consider a larger, long-term conservatorship at a hearing in March.” Allman had been taking substances and burned out the money he had been receiving through his father Gregg Allman’s trust fund. “The music icon said she is concerned about any funds distributed to her son from a trust set up by his late father, music legend Gregg Allman” Today stated.