The Paw Newspaper

The Paw Newspaper

The Paw Newspaper

Kung Fu Panda 4: Childish or Reviving?

Kung Fu Panda 4

Everyone remembers the childhood classic Kung Fu Panda featuring iconic Jack Black playing the main character, Po. DreamWorks Animation has revived this franchise in cinemas, recently launching Kung Fu Panda 4. The film focuses on finding the goodness in others while fearing the change in oneself.
In the original Kung Fu Panda, Po, an overweight and clumsy panda bear, becomes the protector of peace in the Valley of Peace. He must defeat villain Tai Lung to save the people of the valley. In the second, after becoming the dragon warrior, Po, and the Furious Five must defeat Lord Shen as he tries to dominate China. In Kung Fu Panda 3, Po makes his way on a journey in search for his origin and family. At the same time, he must beat the chi-stealing Kai.
This movie follows the journey of Po and Zhen, a stealing fox who grew up on the streets. On the search for the form-changing Chameleon who has been impersonating villains, Shen is his guide and he grows to be friends with her. Po is on the run from choosing the next Dragon Warrior and graduating to the Spiritual Leader of the Valley of Peace which Master Shifu tells him is necessary. He carries the Staff of Wisdom, a powerful object that can harness the chi energy of enemies and himself, given to him by Master Oogway.
The animation of the movie is very advanced, giving every detail the careful attention needed to bring the characters to life. They used A.I. to create the chameleon’s unnatural physicality of her mutations, trying to make it as elaborate as possible. The comical, but cheesy, humor continues throughout the movie. Sounds and dialogue have been given special attention, being able to hear the shuffling of Po and Sheh’s feet, the tones of their voices change, and the wind rustle through the Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.
Follow the emotional growth and adventure of Po and Shen as they meet past adversities and battle betrayal. In theaters at Cinépolis Luxury Theater and offered in 3D at AMC theaters, you do not want to miss this experience to revive old childhood memories!