The Paw Newspaper

The Paw Newspaper

The Paw Newspaper

Is Taylor Swift “Dating the Boy on the Football Team?”

Rumors of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce dating are spiraling after she appears at two Kansas City Games.

Taylor Swift fans are going crazy after seeing Swift, a known Philadelphia Eagles fan, appear at two Kansas City Chiefs games to possibly support her rumored new boyfriend, Travis Kelce. During the first game against the Chicago Bears, Swift was photographed sitting in a suite with Kelce’s mother, Donna Kelce, wearing a red hoodie and apparently cheering for the Chiefs.

About a week later, as fans predicted, Swift appeared at the Chiefs vs. Jets game, this time accompanied by Brittany Mahomes, Blake Lively, and Ryan Reynolds.

On the new episode of Travis Kelce’s weekly podcast New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce Presented by Wave Sports + Entertainment, Kelce said, “I just thought it was awesome how everybody in the suite had nothing but great things to say about her — the friends and family. She looked amazing and everybody was talking about her in great light,” said Travis Kelce who is number 87 for the Chiefs and plays tight end. No.87 tight end player.

Rumors of the two being romantically involved were being spread even before this when Kelce made Swift a friendship bracelet with his phone number for the Eras Tour at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. Taylor Swift fans have been trading friendship bracelets at the Eras Tour as a way to connect with one another and Kelce used that to make a play on Swift.

“I was disappointed that she doesn’t talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings,” he told his brother in July on their podcast “New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce.”

Right when these rumors were shut down, fans were excited to see Swift and Kelce on a public date together. Travis wore an outfit specifically referencing Taylor Swift’s famous album, 1989. A cream-and-blue paint-splattered denim set from KidSuper Studios named the 1989 Bedroom Painting Denim Jacket And pants — with “1989,” being both Kelce and Swift’s birth years and the title of one of Swift’s album, which she’s re-releasing this fall as 1989 (Taylor’s Version).

The two left the stadium in Kelce’’s “old school” convertible and went to a restaurant he had rented out for his teammates and their partners.

Of course now fans are going ballistic trying to get tickets to the Kansas City Chief games in hopes to see her. Taylor Swift is even being used in the NBC television commercial for the New York Jets v. Kansas City Chiefs Game. “Welcome to New York” by Taylor Swift plays as background pump-up music for a series of clips.

It’ll be exciting to see if Swift continues to appear at his games and where this relationship will take off. Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift never go out of style!