The Paw Newspaper

The Paw Newspaper

The Paw Newspaper

Jeffrey Epstein List Released

Openclipart
Openclipart

On Wednesday, January 3, 2024 hundreds of pages of previously confidential documents including the flight logs of Jeffery Epstein were released. Jeffery Epstein was a multi-millionaire who was arrested several times for sex trafficking. He was arrested for the last time on July 6, 2019, and he killed himself in prison on August 9, 2019.

Epstein is most well known for Little Saint James also known as Epstein Island, his island in the Caribbean. A CBS News article by Caitlin O’Kane explains, “The island was a place for Epstein to hide his criminal activity (…) he would use two helicopters from Hyperion Air to transport young women and underage girls between St. Thomas and Little St. James.” The island was known as a place for sex trafficking and prostitution.

The names released are not a “client list” and do not mean that anyone was involved with sex trafficking or any of Epstein’s illegal activities. However, the lists prove a relationship and connection to Epstein. CBS News Cara Tabachnick states, “Names may be made public as part of a settled civil lawsuit against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell — who was found guilty of conspiring with Epstein to sexually abuse underage girls for at least a decade.” Many of the names on the list come from flight logs on his private jet which was used to transport guests to the island.

Some of the most notable names on the released list include Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew, Stephen Hawking, Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Campbell, and David Copperfield. Many of those on the list are coming out, claiming they had no relation to Epstein or knowledge of his actions. Bill Clinton’s spokesperson explains, “The former president had no knowledge of Epstein’s crimes and that he had not contacted Epstein in more than a decade.” Naomi Campbell stated, “What he’s done is indefensible. And when I had heard what he had done, it sickened me to my stomach just like everybody else because I’ve had my fair share of sexual predators, and thank God I had people around me that protected me from this. Right now I stand with the victims. They’re scarred for life.”