Teacher Appreciation Week!

John Lisankie – “Thank you to Ms. Hedden for always being there for extra help during my period 2 IRT. If it wasn’t for her I would definitely not do as well in physics as I am now.”

Doug Olcese – “Thank you Coach Wydner for always motivating and inspiring me to ask more from myself everyday.”

Emilia Haycock – “Thank you Mademoiselle Larsen for being such a great French teacher. French class has been such a great experience thanks to you! I will miss you so much and I hope to stay in touch!”

Dan Cretella – “Thank you Mrs. Palermo, I appreciate that you let your students bend the rules of your projects to make sure that they can fully express themselves. I also appreciate that you put up with me and Colin on a weekly basis.”

Billy Froetscher – “Thank you Mr. Crews, for inspiring me to love writing and reading. Before I had your class freshman and junior year, I hated English. You made English fun.”

Sean McElwaine – “Thank you Mr. Crews. I appreciate the passion you put into teaching and the desire you have to make sure your students learn. This is a trait that not everyone has”

Ryan Forbes – “Thank you to Ms. LaBell for always keeping gym class fun and motivating all students to “run” our warmup laps.”

Meghan Power – “Thank you Mr. Herman for teaching me how to think differently about the world and making me appreciate the written word even more than I already did. Your class helped me uncover a critically thinking mind I never knew I had.”

Brandon Walker – “Thank you Mr. DiLollo for making your class fun to learn in. You make history class interesting by encouraging students to participate by expressing their individual ideas.”

Riccardo Chianella – “Thank you to Mrs. Rydewski for being very inspirational and for challenging me very much during my year.  Also, I want to thank her for her kindness that she showed me whenever I needed help.”

Katie Sciortino- “Thank you Dr. Wright to teaching me so much about Journalism and encouraging me to do it as a career.”

Katie Barton- “Thank you to Mr. Hildreth for helping me enjoy history, and making it a very memorable year!”

Abigail Rec – “Throughout my high school career, I have grown to appreciate the lovely Mrs. Meiseles who has been teaching music and music theory for about two decades. Her teaching style is hugely enthusiastic and has instilled within me a greater appreciation for music as a universal language, ultimately making me a more committed, talented musician and individual. Although she is retiring at the end of this school year, I am so privileged to have been mentored by such a passionate expert!”

Nate Leigh- Thank You Mrs. Jiang! I learned a lot this year in Chinese!

Rachel M.- I would like to thank Mrs. Mongey for being a great teacher and helping me in any way she could this school year.

Grace C- I would like to thank Ms.Harrington for helping me with Algebra during her free period. I really appreciate the help!

Harrison G- I really appreciate Mrs. Cangemi helping me out in english throughout the year.

Maarten- Thank you Mrs. Mongey for saving my grade. i dont know what i would do without your help.

Anthony- Dear Mrs. Quebeck, Thank you for helping me with math. It has been driving me crazy all year.