How Many Mr. Nicolosis Will You See Friday?

Doug Olcese, Staff Writer

The typical Halloween costumes for an adult is maybe a man being a werewolf and a women being an angel. But here at West Morris Central our staff likes to think outside the box. Many of the West Morris Central teachers, teacher’s children, and administration have come up with many unique and funny costumes.

Mr. Schartner’s son is planning on being a firefighter, a great choice and one that ensures lots of candy for the future. Dr. Writer’s daughter is planning on being a ladybug, another pick that will possibly result in cavities.

But the kids can’t have all the fun. Many of the teachers plan on dressing up as well. A very popular yet unique choice for a custom has been Mr. Nicolosi. That’s right, some teachers here at West Morris Central have decided their costumes will be another teacher here at the school. Mr. DiLollo and Mr. Herrigel both said that this years costumes will be them dressing like, acting like, and imitating Mr. Nicolosi. It doesn’t stop there though, Mr. May has said that he wants to go as Mr. Braun. It seems to be quite popular for teachers to dress up as their colleagues and have a little bit of fun at their expense but hey, tis the season.

The kids and the teachers are dressing up but what about the administration? Well have no fear because you will be able to see Mrs. Meghar walking down the halls in big shoes, a red nose, and a rainbow wig to complete her clown costume. Mr. Ryan and Mr. Braun of course will be in the Halloween spirit as well. Mr. Ryan will be dressing up as Mork from Mork and Mindy, a popular character played by the late and great Robin Williams.  Last but certainly not least you’ll be able to find Mr. Braun dressed as Gandalf the grey. So if you see him and you had cut a class previously that day be prepared to hear “you shall not pass” and feel his Halloween spirit wrath. One thing’s for certain halloween certainly isn’t a bland and boring time for the students, teachers, and even the administration at West Morris Central.