Christmas Gift Ideas 2023

Christmastime is a great time for relaxing, spending time with loved ones and giving back to your community. However, for many of us the process of brainstorming, shopping and giving gifts can become much more stressful than it needs to be.
After a few interviews compiled from various sources, the answer to the question we all ask (what do I get ______ for Christmas?) can be made simple using the list below.

Best Gifts for coffee drinkers:
Atlas Coffee Club If someone you know loves coffee, this is the perfect gift. Atlas Coffee Club is a subscription service that delivers coffee to your doorstep from a different country every month. It also comes with trivia on that specific country’s coffee industry.
Reusable Coffee Filter
These filters are both sustainable and durable for everyday coffee machines. Instead of using a paper filter everyday, reusing these filters can save pounds and pounds of garbage every year.
Cold Brew Maker
This cold brew maker is a small, easy way to make cold brew at home. To use, all you need to do is put coffee in the basket of the maker, pour cold water over the basket, then steep overnight, or any amount of time.
Manual Frother
With this manual milk frother, now it is easy to froth milk for lattes and even cold foam without the use of an espresso machine. This one specifically is completely manual and easy to use. However, if it is in your price range, this frother by Nespresso is automatic and makes the process much easier than manual.

Best Gifts for Boyfriend:
Sweatshirt
This Nike sweatshirt is unisex, so it could be for either a boyfriend or girlfriend. Nike sweatshirts are super comfortable and versatile for athletes and students looking for a comfortable hoodie.
Speaker
This one is more practical rather than thoughtful, but most people would like to have an extra speaker on hand for a variety of uses. This one specifically is on the expensive side for the larger models, but this handheld one with a clip is good as well, and easy to bring anywhere.
I love my girlfriend shirt
Self explanatory.
Cologne
If you are sure of your boyfriend’s favorite scents or specific cologne, it can be a great option for him. Be careful of strong scents that he may not like and try your best to find out what he likes.
Water bottle
This is great as an add on gift because it is practical and extremely easy to find and inexpensive.

Best Gifts for Girlfriend:
Shoes
As long as your girlfriend is not extremely picky regarding shoes, they can be a great option if you would like to spend a little more on a part of the gift. This is also very practical if you have the money to spend.
Necklace Earrings Bracelet
Kendra Scott is a great place to buy jewelry because it is great quality and inexpensive. Specifically, they have many sales right now due to black friday and cyber monday! Even if you may have missed the sale by now, they are still a great option to look for necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. Make sure you know if your girlfriend prefers silver or gold jewelry first!
Stanley Cup
It seems that most people even at WMC already have this cup. However, all of the colors that they offer are numerous and a great gift!
Perfume
If you know what your girlfriend prefers, this is once again a great gift.However, similar to cologne, be sure you know the scents she prefers and preferably her specific favorite.
Stuffed Animal
Who wouldn’t want something that is soft, fuzzy, and cute?!
Best Gifts for Mom:
Candles
Everyone loves things that smell good. Candles are pretty cheap and easy to give to mom for christmas. Bath and body works as well as Yankee Candle have great options. Marshalls also has some cheap ones as well.
Essential Oil Diffuser
If you have ever been to a spa, you have probably seen (or smelled) one of these. The point of a diffuser is to make the space smell good, and offer a calming environment. For a mom, that is a great way to help her unwind and relax after a long day. Essential oils can be found at TJMaxx and Marshalls, or on Amazon.
Fuzzy Socks
Socks may seem basic as a Christmas Gift, but your mom will be thanking you on those never ending cold January days. Some come scented, others are just basic, but these are one of the best types of socks to exist.

Best Gifts for Gymrats:
Massage Gun
Massage guns have become increasingly popular over the years due to their compact design and great results. This one is $15 on amazon, but if you want a more high-tech version, you can browse here.
Gymshark
Women: Leggings Shorts Tank
Men: Joggers Tank Sweatshirt Shorts
Gymshark has SO many sales during the Holiday season, and it’s important to take full advantage of them. They have options for both women and men, as well as some other accessories such as socks, gym bags, a beanie, and lifting straps.
Barbell Pad
For some exercises at the gym, a barbell pad may add extra support where needed, and this one can be found easily on amazon.
Pre Workout
For those who need caffeine before they workout, pre workout offers a quick boost of energy. It comes in multiple forms, but powder form is the most popular.
Headphones
For the majority of people who go to the gym, headphones are essential. These beats are expensive, yet top of the line for most headphone brands.