Mahomes, T Kelce Called Out

Mahomes, T Kelce Called Out

Patrick Mahomes, the quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and Travis Kelce, the tight end for the KCC or also known as “Taylor Swift’s boyfriend” were called out after acting out during the week 14 loss against the Buffalo Bills.

Former Kansas City Chiefs two-time All-Pro wide receiver, Dante Hall, called out Mahomes and Kelce for their recent sideline outbursts, comparing the two superstars to children. He appeared on NFL Network’s Good Morning Football and was asked if he had advice for the Chiefs moving forward. The advice he specified was the atmosphere of the Chiefs. He said that the Chief’s offensive coordinator, Matt Nagy, needed to take control of his team and criticized Mahomes’ attitude. He said Mahomes needed to “fall in love with the mundane” and stop trying to make the big play every single time.

Hall also didn’t like how Mahomes and Kelce were acting on the sidelines. According to Fox News, he stated “And the last thing, I’ll end on this, body language is everything”. When you are screaming and yelling at your players, that permeates negatively. What you have had in the first five years, that poker face, ‘we know we’re gonna win this in the end,’ that permeates positively. Get back to being positive.”

Mahomes was seen ripping into his offensive line on the sidelines, and Kelce threw his helmet against the water cooler station.

Hall also added: “It’s like my little kids running around here on Christmas Day, “We got you a Christmas tree filled with presents, and you’re acting like spoiled little brats. These guys know I love them. So, as a friend, as a brother, I had to call you out. This is not a good look. I’m watching the game with my kids, my daughter loves Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce, and you’re acting like that? C’mon, guys! Be better, and I think the team will be better.”

Mahomes and Kelce have taken ownership of their actions over the last few weeks.